DTT President's Message

I would like to express my gratitude to our Founder and Head Master SABUM NIM GREG C. SUGANO and of course to all the “DESERT TIGER TAEKWONDO PRACTITIONERS”. It is in our DOJANG (Club) that dreaming Martial Arts become a reality. I have learned not only in Taekwondo Techniques, but being a leader and a follower. We have had molded unity, brotherhood, self respect, discipline, self control, confidence, humility and positive attitude towards life.

Well, recalling back my very first day of learning TAEKWONDO. I can’t hold but to ask myself, can I kick, punch and move like the way Martial Arts practitioners can do. But as days passed by, my questions had been answered by the “Belt” I’m wearing, a belt that symbolizes discipline and sacrifice. Wearing a “Black Belt” is not an end, but just a beginning of a new path of trials which lays the responsibilities of a true Martial Artist. It is in this stage where you have to share what you have learned mentally and physically. Impart the true spirit and ethics of martial arts because Taekwondo is neither a destructive nor an aggressive sports but a sportive art of self discipline and determination.To my fellow DTT practitioners I am hoping that every one of us will meet our goal in achieving the harmony of Martial Arts. Maintain to control our emotions at all times. May our Almighty GOD protect us always in all days of our trainings….

TAEKWON!!!!

SGD SABUM CHITO Q. VELEZ
DTT- PRESIDENT
BLACK BELT

No comments: